Continental Resources’ Internship Program is designed to provide the experiences students need to expand their knowledge and skills as well as develop their potential in their field of study.
Previous internships have included students with strong academic records (minimum 3.0 GPA) working in the following areas at Continental:
- Engineering (Drilling, Completions, Production & Reservoir)
- Government & Regulatory Affairs
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Public Relations
- Supply Chain
Continental Resources’ Summer Internship Program provides:
- Meaningful, career-specific experiences.
- Hands-on insight into the oil and gas industry.
- Opportunity to be mentored by experienced professionals.
- Networking with fellow Continental interns, interns from other companies, and experienced professionals.
- Exposure to various departments within Continental.
- Opportunity to present their summer projects to experienced professionals and members of management.